Detailed session materials to support the classroom delivery of HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy.
You will get detailed, colourful and engaging Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that can be used during class and given to students as handouts. The presentation includes notes for the trainer in the slide notes section that can be used as a session plan.
This presentation includes:
- learning outcomes
- summary of key learning points for the unit
- learning activities
- diagrams and pictures
- detailed trainer notes
Just add your timing to the slide notes section to suit your delivery model.
Informative and engaging to help your students get the most out of their time in class.
This product will be provided to you in an editable Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo.
These presentations reference the following textbooks:
- Salvo, SG 2016, Massage Therapy Principles and Practice 5e, Elsevier.
- Weir, M 2011, Law and Ethics in Complementary Medicine 4e, Allen and Unwin.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- Files are provided in Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-license quote.
Our Quality Commitment
Eduworks Resources has a strong commitment to quality. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and audits. Read more about our Quality Commitment here.