A VALUE PURCHASE!
Popular products for this qualification bundled together to give you up to 15% savings!
This bundle provides you with the following products so you have everything you need to start assessing this qualification straight away!
Everything you need to assess the units in CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (Release 4, August 2015). Our assessment kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This product includes the assessment kits for all the units/topics required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used ‘as’ is or can be customised to suit your RTO as required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
This qualification has been developed with a clustered approach to assessment. Refer below for the Topic Outline.
The following documents are included for each unit/topic:
- Student Assessment Booklet – provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide – includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool – this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
Plus the following documents are also included for this qualification:
- Student’s Guide to Practical Placement – provides students with a guide to practical placement including an hours log and frequently asked questions.
- Workplace Hours Log Book – for students already working, so they can log their workplace hours.
All RTOs are required to offer their students Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL assessment kits to be candidate and assessor friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL assessment kits ensure your RPL process is valid and that candidates are assessed against all unit requirements.
We don’t repeat the unit in our RPL kits!
Our RPL kits include:
- Checklists for each unit so the candidate can self-assess to see if RPL is a suitable option.
- Structured RPL tasks and evidence requirements that the candidate must provide.
- Checklists for the assessor to mark each task or evidence requirement with guidance on expected answers – all mapped to the unit.
- Observation checklists where required for the assessor to use when observing practical skills.
- Verbal questions for the assessor to ask the candidate.
- Third party reports for units (as applicable) so a supervisor of the candidate can confirm the candidate’s workplace skills.
For each unit included in this qualification, you will receive the following:
- Candidate Tools – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL – used as the first step of the RPL process. Also includes the tasks/evidence the candidate needs to provide to demonstrate competency. May include practical tasks, guidance on specific evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- RPL Assessor Record Tool – guides assessors through assessment of each unit. Provides checklists for each evidence task with minimum levels of performance, verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers. Observation checklists, if required for the unit, are also included. Each evidence task is mapped to unit requirements.
- Third Party Kit – includes third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
When you buy this RPL kit, you will receive the RPL documents required for the 18 units in this qualification. Your choice of electives is provided on the Unit Outline tab.
Note: Our RPL kits are designed to be used to assess the prior skills and knowledge of an individual, gained through prior work and life experience. If you intend to assess your candidates through an assessment-only pathway through structured tasks (rather than recognising existing skills, knowledge and experience), we recommend purchasing our standard unit assessment kits.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- RPL Kits are not covered by our Guarantee.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-license quote.
RPL documents are provided individually for each unit so you can easily assess individual RPL units as required. If you’d like us to compile the individual units into one document for the candidate, one document for the assessor and one document for the third party, please add the RPL Compilation Product to your cart. Ensure the quantity equals the number of units in the qualification.