Our RPL kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency in the industry. Our resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
A complete RPL Kit for this qualification.
Includes booklets for the candidate, assessor and third party.
Easy-to-use self-assessment checklists and evidence gathering tool for the candidate. Detailed questions, tasks and decision making guidelines for the assessor. No more guesswork in the RPL process. Our comprehensive RPL tools ensure all of the requirements of the unit are met while also being user friendly for the candidate and the assessor.
This kit comes with the following units:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
PLUS the following electives
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- TAETAS401 Maintain training and assessment information
All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group. You are also permitted to add your logo to all purchased documents.
We guarantee our resources will meet full unit of competency requirements. If they are ever found to be non-compliant by ASQA or another registering body, we will fix them free of charge. Read our full guarantee here http://eduworks.com.au/peace-of-mind/.
When you purchase our resources, you agree to our licence agreement. Under our licence agreement, you can use this assessment kit within your RTO only without limitation on student numbers, or any annual or ongoing fees. You are not permitted to share any of the purchased documents with any other entity or RTO. If you wish to purchase a multi-RTO licence, please contact us for a quote. Our licence agreement allows you to make up to 10% of changes to any document.