A complete RPL Kit for this qualification.
Includes booklets for the candidate, assessor and third party.
Easy-to-use self-assessment checklists and evidence gathering tool for the candidate. Detailed questions, tasks and decision making guidelines for the assessor. No more guesswork in the RPL process. Our comprehensive RPL tools ensure all of the requirements of the unit are met while also being user friendly for the candidate and the assessor.
This kit includes the following units:
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAETAS401A Maintain training and assessment information
- TAEDEL404A Mentor in the workplace
- BSBAUD402B Participate in a quality audit
For other electives, we can bring in other units from our catalogue where available or develop them for you upon request for an additional cost. Provided in Microsoft Word so you can customise to suit your needs.
To find out more about our RPL tools and what's included, click here.