All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Self-Assessment Tool – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. Used as the first step of the RPL process.
- Candidate Evidence Tool – outlines the tasks / evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they wish to seek RPL for. May include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- Assessor Record – guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Third Party Report – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
- BSBSDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflicts
- SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXGLC001 Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXHRM002 Roster staff
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT301 Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
- BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHKOP006 Coodinate cooking operations
- SITXEBS003 Build and launch a small business website
Need electives that aren't listed? Please contact our office on 1300 761 141 or email@example.com to discuss your needs.