All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Self-Assessment Tool – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. Used as the first step of the RPL process.
- Candidate Evidence Tool – outlines the tasks / evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they wish to seek RPL for. May include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- Assessor Record – guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Third Party Report – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment
- SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery
- SITHCCC006 Prepare appetisers and salads
- SITHCCC007 Prepare stocks, sauces and soups
- SITHCCC008 Prepare vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes
- SITHCCC012 Prepare poultry dishes
- SITHCCC013 Prepare seafood dishes
- SITHCCC014 Prepare meat dishes
- SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements
- SITHCCC019 Produce cakes, pastries and breads
- SITHCCC020 Work effectively as a cook
- SITHKOP002 Plan and cost basic menu items
- SITHKOP004 Coordinate cooking operations
- SITHPAT006 Produce deserts
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
- STIXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- SITXWHS004 Implement and monitor and work health and safety practices
- SITHCCC009 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods
- SITHCCC010 Re-thermalise chilled and frozen foods
- SITHCCC015 Produce and serve food for buffets
- SITHCCC021 Prepare specialised food items
- SITHKOP006 Plan catering for events or functions
- SITXFSA002 Transport and store food
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
Need electives that aren't listed? Please contact our office on 1300 761 141 or email@example.com to discuss your needs.