All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Assessor's Kit - includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. It also includes a set of checklists for verbal questions and evidence gathering tasks (where applicable). Questions and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
- Candidate Kit – provided to the candidate at the beginning of the process. This kit will help students decide which units they can apply for. This kit includes a set of self-assessment questions for each unit along with instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable).
- Third Party Kit – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo to all purchased documents.
We guarantee our resources will meet the unit of competency requirements. If they are ever found to be non-compliant by ASQA or another registering body, we will fix them free of charge. Read our full guarantee here http://eduworks.com.au/peace-of-mind/.
When you purchase our resources, you agree to our licence agreement. Under our licence agreement, you can use this assessment kit within your RTO only without limitation on student numbers, or any annual or ongoing fees. You are not permitted to share any of the purchased documents with any other entity or RTO. If you wish to purchase a multi-RTO licence, please contact us for a quote. Our licence agreement allows you to make up to 10% of changes to any document. Read our full license agreement here.
This kit includes the following units:
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCECE009 Use and approved learning framework to guide practice
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food children
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning
- CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care
- CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
- CHCECE018 Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE022 Promote agency
- CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development
- CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
- CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
- CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care setting
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve professional practice
- CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world
- CHCECE014 Comply with family day care administration requirements