All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Self-Assessment Tool – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. Used as the first step of the RPL process.
- Candidate Evidence Tool – outlines the tasks / evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they wish to seek RPL for. May include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- Assessor Record – guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Third Party Report – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS023 Support Independence and well being
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
Your choice of 6 electives from the following
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCDIS002 Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCCCS024 Support individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- CHCDIS004 Communicate using augmentative and alternative communication strategies
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
Need electives that aren't listed? Please contact our office on 1300 761 141 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.