All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Self-Assessment Tool – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. Used as the first step of the RPL process.
- Candidate Evidence Tool – outlines the tasks / evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they wish to seek RPL for. May include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- Assessor Record – guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Third Party Report – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo to all purchased documents.
We guarantee our resources will meet the unit of competency requirements. If they are ever found to be non-compliant by ASQA or another registering body, we will fix them free of charge. Read our full guarantee here http://eduworks.com.au/peace-of-mind/.
When you purchase our resources, you agree to our licence agreement. Under our licence agreement, you can use this assessment kit within your RTO only without limitation on student numbers, or any annual or ongoing fees. You are not permitted to share any of the purchased documents with any other entity or RTO. If you wish to purchase a multi-RTO licence, please contact us for a quote. Our licence agreement allows you to make up to 10% of changes to any document. Read our full license agreement here.
This kit includes the following units:
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically (C)
- CHCECE009 Use and approved learning framework to guide practice (C)
- HLTWHS001 Participate in work health and safety (C)
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (C)
- CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of the children in early childhood (C)
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children (C)
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk (C)
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety (C)
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence (C)
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers (C)
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children (C)
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children (C)
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food children (C)
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children's play and learning (C)
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice (C)
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people (E)
- CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world (E)
- CHCECE014 Comply with family day care administration requirements (E)
- CHCORO003 Reflect on and improve professional practice (E)