No more guesswork in the RPL process!
All RTOs are required to offer their students RPL and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL kits to be candidate and assessor-friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL kits ensure your RPL processes are sound and cover all unit requirements.
We don’t regurgitate the unit in our RPL kits! We provide easy to read checklists for the candidate and assessor and provide questions, benchmark answers and evidence collection tools so candidates and assessors know exactly what they need to provide.
In this RPL kit, you will get the following documents:
- Self-Assessment Tool – includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. Used as the first step of the RPL process.
- Candidate Evidence Tool – outlines the tasks / evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they wish to seek RPL for. May include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- Assessor Record – guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Third Party Report – provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidate’s skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
PLUS your choice of 8 electives from the following:
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations