A complete RPL Kit for this qualification.
Includes booklets for the candidate, assessor and third party.
Easy-to-use self-assessment checklists and evidence gathering tool for the candidate. Detailed questions, tasks and decision making guidelines for the assessor. No more guesswork in the RPL process. Our comprehensive RPL tools ensure all of the requirements of the unit are met while also being user friendly for the candidate and the assessor.
This kit contains the following core units:
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
Please contact us to select 8 electives from the list of units below. If you require different units in your kit, please contact us to discuss your needs and obtain a quote.
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
For other electives, we can bring in other units from our catalogue where available or develop them for you upon request for an additional cost. Provided in Microsoft Word so you can customise to suit your needs.
To find out more about our RPL tools and what's included, click here.