Do you need policies and procedures for your RTO?
Applying for RTO registration and need a place to start?
Or do you have an RTO that just needs to get their documents in order?
This RTO Quality Management System is the perfect package for you if your RTO is registered (or applying for registration) with ASQA or the WA Training and Accreditation Council to ensure your RTO is on the path to success!
This QMS package includes:
- A complete set of policies and procedures compliant with the Standards for RTOs 2015 and the VET Quality Framework.
- Supporting documents, templates and forms for running your RTO in line with the Standards.
This package comes with our Customer Guarantee, and will ensure you are compliant with the Standards.
With this package you'll get access to:
- Over 20 policies and their accompanying procedures with highlighting and fields to make customising to your RTO super-easy
- Forms, templates, checklists and flowcharts to support the implementation of the policies and procedures - for use by staff, students, trainers and others
- Templates for central registers for compliance activities
- An Implementation Guide, with annotated instructions
- Compliance Matrix (demonstrating how each policy and procedure relates to the Standards)
- VET Resources Folder – recommended publicly available VET resources provided for ease of access
- Up to three hours of phone support from RTO Advice Group to answer questions about the QMS as required
- Free updates for one year from the date of purchase
Whatever the size of your RTO, this package has a quality-focused approach and ensures you can get up and running with your new documents quickly.
We also have other versions of the QMS available for RTOs that are CRICOS providers and VET FEE-HELP approved.