- Peace of mind
Peace of mind
Have you purchased resources and been disappointed in the past?
Our customer guarantee will put your mind at rest.
We guarantee that, should any of our assessment resources result in a non-compliant audit outcome for validity of tools, we will make the required rectifications free of charge. This includes rectifications in relation to the tools and documents provided by Eduworks Resources and does not cover any other non-compliance or audit outcome.
This guarantee applies where:
- The audit has been conducted by a regulatory body in Australia - i.e. Australian Skills Quality Authority, Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority or Training and Accreditation Council WA.
- Only applicable where the outcome is not influenced by changes made by the client after purchase.
- The tools have been used for their intended purpose and the Training and Assessment Strategy presented at audit by the client clearly and appropriately describes the tools and their intended purpose
Does this apply to all of your products?
It applies to assessment resources provided by Eduworks Resources only.
How do I use this guarantee?
In order to request us to make changes, Eduworks Resources requires the following:
- At least 15 working days notice of the requirement to rectify resources
- A full copy of the audit report
- A copy of the tools provided to the auditor/regulator
- A copy of the relevant Training and Assessment Strategy presented at audit so we can ensure the tools were described and used for their purpose
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or would like to discuss your needs.