- Learning & Assessment Kits
Learning & Assessment Kits
Eduworks Resources provides ready-to-use and easy-to-customise learning and assessment kits for a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications and units.
All our learning and assessment materials are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency in the industry.
We have developed these kits for a number of qualifications and indiviudal units. Many qualifications contain clustered units to avoid repetition, and to help make your delivery strategy clear and easy to follow.
For each cluster or unit, the following is included:
- Learner's Workbook: this includes a range of workbook activities for each task and instructions to the student about the requirements for each assessment task.
- Marking Guide: this includes instructions about assessment and benchmark answers for each task.
- Mapping of tasks: mapping is against the full unit of competency requirements, including elements, performance criteria, skills and knowledge, critical aspects of assessment and so on.
- Assessment Record Tool: this is to be used by the assessor to record their assessment decisions, and includes checklists and observation records as relevant for all tasks.This helps the assessor ensure that the requirements of each task have been met.
- Assessment plans and outcome summary sheet
If delivery context is workplace based, the following documents are also provided:
- Supervisor Logbook
- Workplace Logbook.
Documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group. This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this assessment within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity or RTO. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.