Looking to deliver the new 2016 qualification from the TAE Training Package? We have everything you need to get it on your scope and start delivering straight away.
Our learning & assessment kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency. Our resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
This product includes learning & assessment kits for all the units required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
This qualification is has been developed with a clustered approach to assessment. Refer below for Topic Outline.
The following documents are included for each unit/topic:
- Learner Guide - this document provides students with all learning content, learning activities, self-check questions and discussion questions.
- Student Assessment Booklet – provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide – includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task again the full unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool – this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
Plan, Develop and Conduct Assessment
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
PLUS your choice of one elective
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
- TAETAS401 Maintain training and assessment information