Learning & Assessment Kits
Eduworks Resources provides ready to use and easy to customise learning and assessment kits for a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications and units.
All our learning and assessment materials are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency in the industry.
We have developed these kits for a wide range of qualifications and single units. Many qualifications contained clustered units to avoid repetition and make your delivery strategy clear and easy to follow.
For each cluster or set of units, the following is included:
- Learner's Workbook: a range of workbook activities for each task and instructions to the student about the requirements for each assessment task
- Assessor’s Guide: instructions to the assessor about assessment with benchmark answers for each assessment
- Mapping of tasks against the full unit of competency requirements including elements, performance criteria, skills and knowledge, critical aspects of assessment, evidence guide and any requirements in the range statement (where relevant)
- Recording tools to be used by the assessor to record their assessment decisions, including checklists and observation records as relevant for all tasks that help the assessor ensure the requirements of the task have been met.
- Assessment plans and outcome summary sheet
Workplace based context of delivery (only):
- Where workplace based options are indicated a Supervisors Logbook and;
- Workplace Learning Logbook will also be included.
Documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group. This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this assessment within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, no limit on student numbers etc.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity or RTO. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.