Eduworks Resources provides ready-to-use and easy-to-customise assessment kits for a wide range of nationally recognised qualifications and units.
EVERYTHING YOUR RTO NEEDS TO START ASSESSING STUDENTS TOMORROW.
All our assessments are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency in the industry.
We have developed these kits for a wide range of qualifications and also for individual units. Many qualifications contain clustered units to avoid repetition, helping make your delivery strategy clear and easy to follow.
For each cluster or individual unit, the following items are included:
- Student Assessment Booklet: this includes the instructions to the student about the requirements for each assessment task.
- Marking Guide: This document includes instructions to the assessor and also benchmark answers for each assessment task. Mapping of tasks against full unit of competency requirements is also included.
- Assessment Record Tool: This document is to be used by the assessor to record their assessment decisions, including checklists and observation records as relevant for all tasks. This document helps the assessor ensure that the requirements of each task have been met. This document also includes an overall assessment outcome record.
Where a qualification includes workplace hours requirements, the following documents will also be provided to ensure students are able to log evidence of their hours worked:
- Student's Guide to Practical Placement: This document is to be provided to students undertaking work placement; it also includes general guidance about practical placement.
- Workplace Hours Log Book: This document is to be provided to workplace-based students.
Documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group. This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this assessment within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity or RTO. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.