A complete set of assessments for the 21 units included in this new qualification.
Everything you need to start assessing. Provided in Microsoft Word so you can customise to suit your students.
Includes tasks, marking guide, mapping and recording tools.
This assessment kit includes the following core units:
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTINF004 Manage the prevention and control of infection
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTMSG001 Develop massage practice
- HLTAAP003 Analyse and respond to client health information
- HLTMSG002 Assess client massage needs
- HLTMSG004 Provide massage treatments
- CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
- HLTMSG005 Provide remedial massage treatments
- HLTMSG006 Adapt remedial massage practice to meet specific needs
- HLTMSG008 Monitor and evaluate remedial massage treatments
- HLTMSG003 Perform remedial massage musculoskeletal assessments
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPRP005 Engage with health professionals and the health system
And the following electives:
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- HLTREF002 Provide reflexology for relaxation
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- HLTARO001 Develop aromatherapy practice
Click here to view the cluster outline for this qualification.
To find out more about what's included in our assessment kits, click here.
To tailor your electives you can choose other units from our catalogue, or we can develop other electives upon request for an additional cost.