Everything you need to assess the units in the HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy.
Our assessment kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This product includes assessment kits for all the units required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following documents are included for each unit:
Student Assessment Booklet – provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
Marking Guide – includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
Assessment Record Tool – this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
UNITS/CLUSTERS IN THIS ASSESSMENT KIT
Safety & Hygiene
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety (Core)
- HLTINF004 Manage the prevention and control of infection (Core)
- HLTMSG002 Assess client massage needs (Core)
- HLTMSG004 Provide massage treatments (Core)
- CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships (Core)
- BSBMED303 Maintain Patient records (Imported elective)
- HLTMSG001 Develop Massage practice
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
Your choice of two electives from the following:
- HLTREF002 Provide reflexology for relaxation
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- CHCCCS001 Address the needs of people with chronic disease
- BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business