Everything you need to assess the units in the CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support. Our assessment kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This product includes assessment kits for all the units/topics required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following documents are included for each unit/topic:
- Student Assessment Booklet – provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide – includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool – this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
Plus the following documents are also included for this qualification:
- Student's Guide to Practical Placement - provides students with a guide to practical placement including an hours log and frequently asked questions.
- Workplace Hours Log Book – for students already working, to log their workplace hours
All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo to all purchased documents.
We guarantee our resources will meet the unit of competency requirements. If they are ever found to be non-compliant by ASQA or another registering body, we will fix them free of charge. Read our full guarantee here http://eduworks.com.au/peace-of-mind/.
When you purchase our resources, you agree to our licence agreement. Under our licence agreement, you can use this assessment kit within your RTO only without limitation on student numbers, or any annual or ongoing fees. You are not permitted to share any of the purchased documents with any other entity or RTO. If you wish to purchase a multi-RTO licence, please contact us for a quote. Our licence agreement allows you to make up to 10% of changes to any document. Read our full license agreement here.
purchased documents with any other entity or RTO. If you wish to purchase a multi-RTO licence, please contact us for a quote. Our licence agreement allows you to make up to 10% of changes to any document. Read our full license agreement here.
UNITS IN THIS ASSESSMENT KIT
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and well being
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE003 Coordinate services for older people
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCPAL001 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
Your choice of 3 electives from the following:
- CHCAGE002 Implement falls prevention strategies
- CHCCCS001 Address the needs of people living with chronic disease
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCCS017 Provide loss and grief support
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIS004 Communicate using augmentative and alternative communication strategies
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIS008 Facilitate community participation and social inclusion
- CHCDIS009 Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach
- CHCDIS010 Provide person-centred services to people with disability and complex needs
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCMGT001 Develop, implement and review quality framework
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace