Everything you need to assess the units in the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business.
Our assessment kits are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This product includes assessment kits for all the units required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following documents are included for each unit:
Student Assessment Booklet – provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
Marking Guide – includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
Assessment Record Tool – this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- License permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our license agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Your choice of 11 electives from the following:
- BSBADM311 Maintain business records
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents